The usual legal mumbo jumbo...
- Profile Information: Users may register on Website and share their standard contact information. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you post while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include information of identification, such as name, email, geo location, phone number; other kind of identifying information.
- Content submitted: We may capture the content submitted by you on our website (e.g. the subject lines) for the improvement of our services. Please refer to the section below (How We Use Your Information) for more information regarding the usage of the content submitted by you.
- Contact customer support: If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- Your payment information, if you are a paying customer. This is required to complete a commercial transaction on the Website. We use this information to enable and fulfill your transaction.
We also collect Users Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as addressing account and troubleshooting Website issues, investigating abuse on the Website, responding to User enquiries and enforcing our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- To provide, develop and improve Best Subject Line and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about service.
- To help us administer our Website and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Website and/or Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Website and/or Services, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To fix bugs and errors in the Website.
- To improve the User Experience
- To provide you with information, services that you request us.
- To notify about changes of our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Best Subject Line uses IP addresses for systems administration purposes. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally identifiable. However, we may also release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; (IV) vendors, service providers, and technicians who help with some of our processing and storage, including helping to answer your questions or (V) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of Best Subject Line and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion. While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information. In addition, since member information on our Website is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operation needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of the Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property, or the systems on which we operate our Site and/or Services.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services.
We collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this Website.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
Our Subscriptions are in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL), as amended on of July 1, 2014
To unsubscribe from our emails or other communications from us, you may follow the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or sign onto your account and change settings. However, this section does not cover the messages and advertisements you may receive within the Website.
Best Subject Line is based in Canada, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in Canada or other countries. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in Canada and other countries.
- Request More Information. You can request more information about the data we collect should you wish to learn more or for any reason. Or if you wish to make a complaint.
- Access Any Data We’ve Collected. You can request to see exactly what data we have collected that is of a personally identifiable nature.
- Update Any Data We’ve Collected. You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be rectified, modified or otherwise updated.
- Delete Any or All Data We’ve Collected. You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be deleted and removed from our records.
- Withdraw Your Consent to The Collection and Use of Your Data. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of your data at any time
In order to exercise any of these rights, simply contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
165 East Beaver Creek Road,
Suite 15 Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 2N2
Attention: Privacy Manager